Universal Home Care (UHC) recognizes the importance of providing seniors with chronic physical or developmental conditions our uniquely designed Geriatric Care Management Program, which strives to enhance independence, safety and well-being in the comfort of home.
If your loved one is exhibiting noticeable physical decline, chronic levels of pain, increasing confusion, and an inability to handle daily tasks, it may be time to assess if our Geriatric Care Management Program is right for you and your family. In fact, our certified Care Specialists are trained to assist seniors maintain their optimal level of health, in addition to, educating the patient and caregiver so that all parties can monitor symptoms and successfully implement treatment and wellness plans to avoid hospital stays and live independently at home.
"Compassionate care for a better quality of life!"
Furthermore, the goals of treatment provided via our program are intended to regularly compile and assess caregiver reports of which our medical team is able to identify risks and develop a follow-up plan specifically for patient and family members.
UHC works closely with a patient's primary care physician to coordinate care & avoid duplication of services. To learn more about this program, please contact us at: (800) 200-1020.
Summary of Services
- Coordination of in-home assistance
- Conversation & Companionship
- Personal care
- Customizable care kit & medical plan
- Referrals to professionals/specialists
- Daily check-in monitoring
- Identification & reduction of health risks
- Alternative living arrangement and planning
- Light housekeeping
- Medication management
- Nutrition & dietary management
- Meal preparation
- Pre- and post-hospitalization care coordination
- Nursing home advocacy
- Environment and safety evaluations
- Special needs assessment/management
- Incidental transportation