Helping patients diagnosed with cancer live healthier lives in the surroundings where they feel most comfortable – their home!
Universal Home Care (UHC) is recognized as one of the few specialized cancer care home health providers for SoCal & has developed a unique/multidisciplinary approach for treating patients with a cancer diagnosis from home.
"Cancer rehabilitation is our goal & primary focus!"
UHC's specialized cancer care team focuses on supporting a patient at home because we believe cancer care deserves the same level of specialty care as treated in other health care settings. Our clinical team is dedicated and trained in skilled care related to cancer treatment and recognizes the importance of proper intervention as a means to reduce hospitalizations.
Our treatment offerings are addressed by implementing the following choices for care in the comfort of your residence:
- Disease Education
- Medication Management
- Pain & Symptom Management
- Palliative Care & Support
- Venous & Central Line Infusion Therapy
- PleurX & G Tube Care Management
- Wound Care
- Incisional & Post-Op Care
- Enterostomal Therapy Care
- Enteral Nutrition Management
- Urinary Catheter Care
- Caregiver Training & Supervision
- MSW Support
- Homemaker Service, Companion Care & Respite Care
- Rehabilitative Services: Physical, Occupational & Speech
- Assistance with physician & chemotherapy appointments
UHC works closely with a patient's oncologist/other physicians to coordinate care & avoid duplication of services. To learn more about the Oncology Home Health Program, please contact us at (800) 200-1020Download Flyer